Even though we signed her to our roster a few months ago, Laura Park has been at home here at Asthmatic Kitty for some time. In addition to drawing up some tour posters and advertisements, Laura has also designed several Asthmatic Kitty shirts and hoodies.
Now, Laura Park has outdone herself with a subtle and wonderful illustrated grocery tote bag. And right in time for the best of the farmers markets: harvest!
The bag is 100% organic cotton, large enough for everything you’d need for a delicious and complete dinner, and sturdy enough to carry milk and sugar (or even non-food items)!
And while supplies last, we are stuffing these bags with two lovingly created recipe zines, printed on 100% recycled paper. The first is an 22 page vegan zine from Adam Gnade, friend of Asthmatic Kitty, recent author of the superb Hymn California, and storyteller. The zine includes delicious recipes and helpful health advice from Adam and his broad and wide circle of friends.
The second 28-page zine gathers recipes from roster and non-Adam-Gnade friends, including My Brightest Diamond, the Schlarbs, Chris Eley of Indianapolis’ Goose the Market (who recently made the #1 sandwich in America!), David Sankey, Sara Billups, Jonathon Dueck, and of course Laura Park herself.
You can see all of Laura’s work for Asthmatic Kitty here (including a terrific mini comic for just $3), details and pictures of the bag here, or buy it right now for $22(+S&H) by clicking here.
New releases from AKR
- Helado Negro Private Energy(October 7 2016)
- Helado Negro Island Universe Story: Selected Works(May 6 2016)
- Sufjan Stevens Illinois: Special 10th Anniversary Blue Marvel Edition(April 1 2016)
- Hermas Zopoula sauve par sa grace(February 23 2016)
- My Brightest Diamond I Had Grown Wild(May 18 2015)
- Sufjan Stevens Carrie & Lowell(March 31 2015)
- Lily & Madeleine Blue Blades Acoustic Sessions(March 3 2015)
- Lily & Madeleine Fumes(October 28 2014)
- My Brightest Diamond This Is My Hand(September 16 2014)
- Helado Negro Double Youth(September 2 2014)